If you wrote a list of the top 5 things that are absolutely crucial to maintaining your quality of life in a country with a climate like that of the UAE, wouldn’t air conditioning be at least number five on the list? Could you live without it? Well, like a car, air conditioners need regular maintenance to maintain proper performance. With expert maintenance, they will work more economically and be more dependable for years to come. Our specialist teams and wide-ranging experience at KNOX means that we cover every aspect of AC installation, repair, and maintenance.
Did you Know?
- An air conditioning (AC) unit will lose 5% of its overall efficiency, every year it goes without proper professional maintenance.
- With regular maintenance, an AC unit will keep up to 96 % of its original efficiency.
- Systems operating at peak efficiency can cut monthly energy costs by up to 25%
- Proper maintenance effectively doubles the life span of the average AC system
- cleaning of filters
- cleaning and checking of electrical components
- topping up of refrigerant gas (gas will be charged separately)
- belt replacement, lubrication and cleaning of drain lines
- placing of drain flow tablets in drip trays
- changing compressor oil and filters if necessary
- Parts and materials
- Trouble shooting and brazing for gas leakages
- Insulation works
- Gas charging
- Replacement of compressor
- Washing of cooling coils
- There is a minimum charge of AED 250 for a callout valid for 2 hours. AC Servicing is 300 per unit
- Additional labour hours after the first 2 hours will be charged at AED 250 per 2 hour
- Fees shall be payable 100% on arrival of the technician.
- We may use a registered and approved sub-contractor who is specialised in AC related jobs
- A job will be finished by the team in the same visit unless parts need to be ordered in order to complete the job, for which the job completion will be delayed. The call out fee shall however be still charged.
- For all jobs, kindly note that full access to the property is required, as is the complimentary use of domestic water, and access to the electricity supply, where required.
- Payment for spare parts must be made in advance to proceed with the job
- Parts and materials are subject to availability in the UAE
An additional cost is payable for the above ‘excluded’ services, for which we would be delighted to provide a quotation on request