Electrical fittings are a very important aspect of home safety and utility. If fitted correctly, they help save you power, keep your home free from fire hazards, and also ensure that your other costly electrical/electronic equipment has a longer life. Carrying out your own electrical work can be tempting. There’s a lot of conflicting advice out there regarding what we’re allowed to do ourselves and what has to be left to a professional. Nevertheless, owing to carelessness or a lack of knowledge, more money may have to be shelled out later to put things right and, more seriously, it can lead to injury, which can be fatal. So, our advice is … leave it to the experts, and that’s where we come in. KNOX only use highly experienced electricians for this highly specialized skill.
- Repair or replacement of light fittings
- Replacement of burnt-out power sockets
- Identification and rectification of loose electrical connections
- Identification of overloaded circuits and rectification in order to prevent over-heating
- Identification and replacement of corroded wires or cables
- Parts and Materials
- DB Dressing or replacement
- Cable pulling
- Any construction defect
- There is a minimum charge of AED 250 for a callout valid for 2 hours.
- Additional labour hours after the first 2 hours will be charged at AED 250 per 2 hour
- Fees shall be payable 100% on arrival of the technician.
- We may use a registered and approved sub-contractor who is specialised in Electrical related jobs
- A job will be finished by the team in the same visit unless parts need to be ordered in order to complete the job, for which the job completion will be delayed. The call out fee shall however be still charged.
- For all jobs, kindly note that full access to the property is required, as is the complimentary use of domestic water, and access to the electricity supply, where required.
- Payment for spare parts must be made in advance to proceed with the job
- Parts and materials are subject to availability in the UAE
An additional cost is payable for the above ‘excluded’ services, for which we would be delighted to provide a quotation on request.